All businesses participating in Freshcare have access to ‘FreshcareOnline’ – our interactive web-based database.
FreshcareOnline is a web-based operating system used by our trainers, certification bodies and the Freshcare office to ensure a smooth and accurate flow of information between program stakeholders.
Freshcare participating businesses can log onto FreshcareOnline to:
- Update their contact details
- View their certification status
- View any issues (CAR) raised at audit
- View and print certificates (once certified)
- See any customers that have linked them as a supplier
- Access training materials (resources and record-keeping documents)
- Access participating business news and updates
Freshcare participating businesses are provided with a Login ID and password for access to FreshcareOnline at the time of registering with Freshcare. Access details can be reissued or reset by contacting Freshcare via email [email protected]
FreshcareOnline is freely available to Freshcare participating businesses, access requires internet connectivity and a valid email address.
A detailed user guide is also available to download: FreshcareOnline User Guide Ref1509 – Grower
To log into FreshcareOnline click on the link in the top right hand corner of the screen.