FreshcareOnline is the web-based operating system used by all Freshcare trainers, certification bodies and the Freshcare office to ensure a smooth and accurate flow of information between program stakeholders.
All Freshcare participating businesses have access to their records via FreshcareOnline, including training records, program resources, audit reports and certificates of certification.
Wholesalers, packing sheds, marketing groups and retailers can also gain access to FreshcareOnline to manage their supplier base who are participating in Freshcare, if you would like future information onf FreshcareOnline for Customers please complete the enquiry form below.
All businesses participating in Freshcare have access to ‘FreshcareOnline’ – our interactive web-based database.
Freshcare participating businesses can log onto FreshcareOnline to:
- Update their contact details
- View their certification status
- View any issues (CAR) raised at audit
- View and print certificates (once certified)
- See any customers that have linked them as a supplier
- Access training materials (resources and record-keeping documents)
- Access participating business news and updates
Freshcare participating businesses are provided with a Login ID and password for access to FreshcareOnline at the time of registering with Freshcare.
Access details can be reissued or reset by contacting Freshcare via email [email protected]
FreshcareOnline is freely available to Freshcare participating businesses, access requires internet connectivity and a valid email address.
To log into FreshcareOnline click on the link in the top banner header of the screen.
FreshcareOnline for Customers has been designed to help you manage your approved suppliers easily and efficiently – saving time and money for your business.
A practical web-based tool to manage your approved suppliers providing:
- Unique and secure customer logon to the FreshcareOnline Database.
- View your Freshcare Certified Suppliers (all codes) live online at any time 24/7.
- Print copies of suppliers’ certificates direct from FreshcareOnline.
- ‘Quick Reports’ show suppliers whose certificate is about to expire and those whose certification status has recently changed.
- Access Freshcare training information, newsletters and regular program updates online.
FreshcareOnline for Customers is available via subscription. If you have already registered for Customer access to FreshcareOnline click on the link in the top banner header of the screen.
How do I subscribe?
Fill in your details in the form below and Freshcare will be in contact with you to provide subscription information and access.