Aeris Environmental Ltd brings disruptive clean green technology to drive measurable improvements and changes in the performance and sustainability of the key assets in the built environment and those that occupy it.
At Aeris, our team are world-leading experts in microbial control and the application of long-term residual protection and coatings. Aeris’ whole-of-system approach, not only ensures systems perform better, last longer and cost less to run, but also helps building owners and managers create a more sustainable built environment.
Aeris Environmental provide the following services:
- Listeria disinfection
- Helicobacter pylori disinfection
- Cool room energy savings
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments
- Mould Investigations and Sampling
- ATP Residue Testing
- In-house Nonviable Microscopy Analysis
- Mould Remediation Management
- Post Remediation Verification (PRV) & Occupational Clearance
- Building Water Ingress Assessments & Rectification
- Duct Cleaning & AHU Servicing Management
- Infection Control & Containment Services