FreshcareOnline for Customers has been designed to help you manage your approved suppliers easily and efficiently – saving time and money for your business.
A practical web based tool to manage your approved suppliers providing:
- Unique and secure customer logon to the FreshcareOnline Database.
- View your Freshcare Certified Suppliers (all codes) live online at any time 24/7.
- Print copies of suppliers’ certificates direct from FreshcareOnline.
- ‘Quick Reports’ show suppliers whose certificate is about to expire and those whose certification status has recently changed.
- Access Freshcare training information, newsletters and regular program updates online.
FreshcareOnline for Customers is available via subscription. If you have already registered for Customer access to FreshcareOnline click on the link in the top right hand corner of the screen to log in.
How do I subscribe?
- Complete the Customer Application Form and return the form, along with a list of your Freshcare certified suppliers, to the Freshcare Office via email: [email protected] or fax: 02 8004 0732. (Note: To Fill out the fields on a computer you must save before editing or changes wont save)
- Your account will be established with list of suppliers linked to your account. Ongoing, you can continue to add suppliers through your account.
- Your username, password and user guide will be emailed to you within 5-10 business days of application.
If you have any other enquiries relating to FreshcareOnline for Customers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.