What has changed in the update to FSQ4.2?
Specific changes in the FSQ4.2 Standard are outlined in the Transition Guide and can be identified in italics in the Standard.
The changes in summary include:
- Freshcare Rules now found in Section 1 of the FSQ4.2 Standard.
- Freshcare Rules now provide guidance on Unannounced Audits; and the Two-Part Audit Process.
- Greater emphasis and focus on Food Safety Culture – see Factsheet M1.
- Updates to M3 Training and development, requiring annual reviews of workers’ training needs.
- Updates to F13 Product identification and traceability, requiring dispatch records to be maintained and a test of traceability.
- Updated M4 Internal Audit Report Form.