How do I prepare for my audit?
Being prepared and having your system up to date helps your audit activity run smoothly. There are a few tasks that you may need to undertake in preparation for audits. These include:
- Ensure you have a trained Freshcare representative on site.
- Ensure all workers are aware of their responsibilities linked to the Freshcare program you have in place.
- All workers should have an awareness of who is responsible for management of the Freshcare program and who is nominated as a second in charge if key workers are not available or on site during the audit.
- Internal audit has been completed and any outstanding items have been corrected and documented.
- Traceability exercise, mock recall (where required) and incident management test completed.
- Records are available and accessible for all monitoring activities undertaken.
- Ensure Water testing has been completed, where and when required.
- Ensure all product testing has been completed, where and when required.
- Heavy Metals testing for Cadmium and Lead, where and when required.