AUS-QUAL™ is a national service provider across a number of Agriculture and Horticulture sectors. AUS-QUAL provides a range of certification services and is accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) to certify quality management systems against the (ISO 9001-2013) and Food Safety programs (HACCP).
AUS-QUAL works closely with the Australian agricultural and horticultural industries in the development; documentation and implementation of appropriate on farm HACCP based food safety management systems in the food production, processing and food service sectors.
AUS-QUAL currently provides a range of auditing and assessment services including:
- Food Safety & Quality
- Food Safety & Quality – Supply Chain
- Environmental Viticulture, and
- Environmental Winery
- Coles (in conjunction with Freshcare, BRC, SQF or GLOBALG.A.P)
- Aldi (in conjunction with Freshcare, BRC, SQF or GLOBALG.A.P)
- Costco (in conjunction with Freshcare, BRC, SQF or GLOBALG.A.P)
- Woolworths Supermarket (WQA and Ethical audits)
- Food safety HACCP based quality system auditing on behalf of State Government Authorities
- Organic (The National Standard for Organic & Bio-Dynamic Produce)
- USDA NOP (The United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program)
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
- GLOBALG.A.P FP (Fresh Produce) and GLOBALG.A.P IFA (Integrated Farm Assurance)
- SQF (Safe Quality Food)
- Certification of Codex HACCP based Food Safety Programs for the food production, processing and food service sectors.
- Spotless Catering Supplier Audits:
- The AUS-MEAT Accreditation Program;
- The National Feedlot Accreditation Scheme (NFAS);
- The National Saleyards Quality Assurance Program (NSQA);
- Department of Agriculture; EU Certification Arrangement System;
- Livestock Production Assurance (LPA);
- LPA QA (CATTLECARE / Flockcare);
- GAP (Global Animal Partnership)
- PCAS (Pasturefed Cattle Assurance Scheme)
For AUS-QUAL enquiries please contact Jo Edwards or Ann Falconer on 1800 630 890.