NCS International (NCSI) is the largest Australian owned business assurance and training organisation, specialising in the provision of auditing and verification services against international standards, industry benchmarks and regulations. NCSI offers a range of services designed to aid and assist clients at all levels of the food supply chain, whether producers, processors or retailers.
NCS International offers clients within the agribusiness community:
- Personalised service - we are committed to ensuring you achieve all of your training, certification and registration goals and look to tailor our services to the needs of rural producers
- Access to some of the world's leading food safety audit professionals, experienced in on-farm management system auditing
- Recognition that your business systems and processes are aligned with international best practice
- An integrated set of products and services via the implementation of a business partnership approach
- Access to the WorldStar certification trademark, a visual demonstration of your commitment to excellence, quality and integrity
- The option of developing your skill set by taking advantage of NCSI's range of assessed and non-assessed courses in Food Safety Management Systems
By achieving certification with NCSI you are demonstrating to your clients and other stakeholders your continued ability to deliver consistent and reliable products and services.
NCS International provides audits to the following standards: