AUS-QUAL™ Pty Ltd is the national service provider across a number of Agriculture and Horticulture sectors.
AUS-QUAL™ provides a range of certification services and is accredited by the Joint Accreditation System - Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) to certify quality management systems against the (ISO 9001-2008) and Food Safety Programs (HACCP).
AUS-QUAL provides certification services for Food Safety (HACCP) Management Systems in the food production, processing and food service industries. Additionally, through AUS-MEAT the company is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
AUS-QUAL currently manages and/or provides auditing and certification services including but not limited to the programs listed below:
- Freshcare Food Safety
- Freshcare Environmental including Viticulture & Winery
- SQF Edition 7
- SALAD GAP
- WQA (Woolworths Quality Assurance)
- Organic (The National Standard for Organic & Bio-Dynamic Produce)
- USDA NOP (The United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program)
- Coles (in conjunction with Freshcare, SQF or BRC)
- GLOBALGAP FP (Fresh Produce)
- GLOBALGAP IFA (Integrated Farm Assurance)
- NFAS (National Feedlot Accreditation Scheme)
- LPA (Livestock Production Assurance Scheme)
- Cattlecare and Flockcare
- NSQA (The National Saleyard Quality Assurance Scheme)
- EU compliance audits for AQIS and the Australian beef industry