Australian Certified Organic (ACO) provides accreditation services for the Biological Farmers of Australia Co-op Ltd (BFA). The ACO certification mark can be found in more than 80% of certified organic product sold throughout Australia.
ACO uses Australian developed standards that comply with major international accreditation companies from Europe, Asia and the United States. Small growers are facilitated into the local market through accreditation under the OGA Organic Small Producers Program.
ACO provides services in compliance with:
- The Australian Organic Standard (AOS)
- Japan Agricultural Standard (JAS)
- USDA National Organic Program (NOP)
- The National Standard for Organic and Bio-Dynamic Produce (NS)
- International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movement (IFOAM)
*Approved for Freshcare audits only when combined with ACO organic audits.
The combination of Organic and Freshcare certification will save you dollars and time. Organic farmers who choose ACO to conduct their Freshcare audit at the same time as their organic audit reap the benefits of organic certification expertise whilst addressing on-farm food safety.
ACO - make the most of organic.